Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Huskies vs. Cougars

A recent email circulated throughout the office and its responses:

Sent: Tue 10/21/2008 2:34 PM
To: All Metia Seattle
Subject: Cake in the Cougar Corner

Hi All,

We have some Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting over in Stacy, Amber, and Riley’s pod.

Feel free to stop by and get a piece!



From: Stephanie Martin
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 2:43 PM
To: All Metia Seattle
Subject: RE: Cake in the Cougar Corner

Or if you are more of a Husky fan I have snickerdoodles in the adjacent pod.

Responses:

"We need to make your area the Husky House – so people like me don’t have to go to the stinky coug corner"

"snap!" (from my boss haha!)

"If I was in the office then I’d go for the snickerdoodles just for the principal of it. Thanks for the offer."

No comments: