Monday, February 14, 2011

Pick-up Lines for Runners

Shared off elizwalsh83 blog post on Runner's World, here are some pretty good pickup lines for runners:

PR here often?
You think you'd be tired after running in my dreams all night!
Are those tights reflective? I can see myself in your pants!
Do you wear Shape-Ups?
So, do you like speedwork? Because I'm always down for a quickie.
You like fast? I can be fast.
Let me see your body glide.
I like racing, but I'm not the first one done in everything.
If I said you had a great runners body, would you hold it against me?
Whaddya say we go back to my place and foam-roll each other out?
Gee...what should I do with all this left over body glide?
My Garmin told me I couldn't stop until I got next to you.
See that spike in my HRM feed? That's the moment I saw you.
Your pace or mine?
Is that a Garmin in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
I lost my bib number, can I use yours?

No comments: