Monday, June 6, 2011

Many Things, Here Are A Select Few

It has been forever since I have posted, and there is lots to catch up on.  Here are some highlights:
  • Finally done with my project management program!  So happy to have my evenings back.  School is way different as an adult, without student loans (and out of my pocket instead), and working full-time
  • I am (unofficially for now) the new VP of the Board of Directors of Candlelighters Children's Cancer Foundation of Western Washington
  • Injuries from training.  Lots of injuries.  Was banned from running for a couple months, which caused me to cancel my Seattle Rock n Roll half marathon and also the 1-day Seattle to Portland ride.  Sadface.
  • I now have a little over 2 months to train for Lake Stevens 70.3,  lets hope my body doesnt break down again
  • It still hurts to walk, yet I am now allowed to start training again
  • Changes in friendships have made me realize how amazing my true friends are
  • Taking a vacation in Florida made me remember what life was like living outside of the PNW
  • Fun spring/summer weekends have started, I am so stoked for what the rest of this summer brings.

No comments: